End of Summer Competition
The Green Girls in Africa are proud to have partnered with Tangled Tree wines and the Table Mountain Aerial Cableway in our exciting End of Summer competition. Share your favourite picnic or outdoor adventure spot, where you would love to take a bottle of Tangled Tree wine to and you will stand a chance to win one of the four cases of Tangled Tree wines plus two tickets for the Table Mountain Aerial Cableway (T&Cs apply – see details below).
How to enter?
Three simple steps:
1. Like the Green Girls in Africa Facebook page.
2. Share a photo of your favourite picnic or outdoor adventure spot on our Facebook page as a visitor post and tell us where it is taken.
3. We will post your entry on our Facebook timeline in a competition photo album and the entry with the most likes will win a weekly prize. So share your entry with your friends and family on Facebook to get more likes and increase your chance to win a case of Tangled Tree wines plus two tickets for the Table Mountain Aerial Cableway.
This competition runs in March 2016 and one weekly winner will be drawn. Competition is open to South African residents only. More details in T&Cs below.
Tangled Tree wines, part of the Van Loveren Family vineyard, are members of the Biodiversity & Wine Initiative (BWI), which means that they earmark a part of their wine estate to nature conservation. They have also made their packaging as environmentally friendly as possible. The Tangled Tree wine bottles are made of PET, an unbreakable thermal polymer that is up to 80% lighter than glass, and is obviously great to take on picnics and into the great outdoors. Furthermore, the manufacturing process of PET bottles has a significantly smaller carbon footprint and is fully recyclable.
Table Mountain Aerial Cableway
On 11th November 2011, Table Mountain was pronounced as one of the New7Wonders of Nature. Working in an area that is not only one of the New7Wonders, but also a World Heritage Site and National Park, which attracts over 900,000 visitors per year, brings a huge responsibility. Table Mountain Aerial Cableway takes that responsibility very seriously and have a strict environmental policy, including water, energy and waste management, and a social responsibility policy. One of the areas they have worked on very successfully is to create a way of becoming carbon neutral – check our their carbon neutral journey below.
Terms & Conditions
- Employees or family members of Green Girls in Africa or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition are not permitted to enter the ‘End of Summer’ competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Rules for the ‘End of Summer’ competition:
- Entrants must post a photo plus location description as a visitor post on the Green Girls in Africa Facebook page. You must have ownership of the photo entered in this competition.
- Green Girls will share all entries on their timeline, as a competition photo album.
- The entry with the most likes will win a weekly prize. You can enter as many photos as you like, but can only be drawn once.
- Entrants must ‘like’ the Green Girls in Africa on Facebook for entries to be valid.
- The Green Girls in Africa are not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Competition is open to South African residents only.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered.
- The four weekly prizes are one case of Tangled Tree wines plus two tickets to the Table Mountain Aerial Cableway. The wine will be delivered by courier free of charge to any major centre in South Africa with a day time address. The Table Mountain Aerial Cableway tickets are e-tickets to be send by email to a valid email address, are valid for three months from the 31st March 2016, and do NOT include National Park fees.
- At the end of each week in March 2016, a winner will be chosen based on the most likes the photo received on Facebook. Sharing the photo album can result in more likes. Closing dates are 8th, 15th, 22nd, and 29th March 2016.
- The winner will be notified through Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, Green Girls in Africa reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and chose a replacement winner.
- Green Girls in Africa‘s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The competition and its terms and conditions are governed by South African Law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to Green Girls in Africa and not to any other party.