Sustainable Tourism Projects:
- Development of Cape Winelands Tourism Niche Strategy for Sports & Outdoor, Universal Access, and Multi-Generational Tourism in association with Mtenthe Research – Cape Winelands District Municipality.
- Destination Analysis & Sustainability Policy Development for Agulhas Plain Region – Agulhas Biodiversity Initiative.
- Responsible Tourism Workshops – Department for Environment, Development and Planning.
- Green Goal 2010 Working Group.
- Responsible Tourism Pilot Project – City of Cape Town.
- Expert advice for Green Economic Investment Mapping Audit – Department of Economic Development and Tourism.
- Ongoing business development support and training – Fair Trade Tourism:
- Including (re)certification assistance for among others Hog Hollow Country Lodge, Cascade Manor, Coffeebeans Routes, Safari Lodge, Bulungula Lodge, Whalesong Lodge, Calabash Tours, and Volunteer Africa 32 Degrees South.
Travel Writing & Social Media Management:
- Transfrontier Parks Destinations & African Ivory Route
- Africa Geographic
- Travel Ideas Magazine
- Good Things Guy
- The Good Holiday
- Responsible Traveller Magazine
- AFK Travel
- Baobab Travel
- Overberg Lowlands Conservation Trust
- Dare to Explore African Adventures
Brand Development, Marketing & Media:
- Chole Mjini
- SAASA – Monkeyland, Birds of Eden and Jukani Wildlife Sanctuary
- Hog Hollow Country Lodge
- Marine Dynamics
- Dyer Island Cruises
- Amakhala Game Reserve
- Farm 215
- Uthando Media Intervention
- Calabash Tours Brand Development & Marketing
- Face Africa rebranding and marketing collateral development
- The Dunes & HillsNek Safaris
Conservation & Environment:
- Trees for Tourism
- Cape Leopard Trust
- Chimpembere Rhino Foundation
- Dyer Island Conservation Trust
Social & Community Projects:
- Library at Blomvlei Primary
- RGG pre-school
- Dalukhanyo pre-school
- Greater Commission United (GCU) Football Academy
- Baphumelele Edu-care
- Baphumelele Respite Centre
- Hotels Housing Trust