Tourism Brand & Product Marketing
The main objective of any product marketing intervention (direct or online) is to build new relationships and maintain established ones in order to facilitate growth of your organisation in existing and new markets into the future. The key focus areas for such product marketing are:
- To create greater brand awareness.
- To grow your brand in new and existing markets.
- To increase your brand’s online footprint and influence.
- To grow your online community.
Tourism Product Marketing
Tapping into new markets and creating new partnerships with tour operators and destination management companies (DMC) can be a tricky and time consuming business. The Green Girls in Africa have a well-established and extensive network of contacts with inbound tour operators and DMCs in both Cape Town and Jo’burg. This way you can tap into our trade partnership network to market your product to the relevant operators interested in the more authentic and sustainable tourism products and help to grow your brand in new markets.
Some of our past clients have included:
- Hog Hollow Country Lodge
- Amakhala Game Reserve
- Dyer Island Cruises
- Marine Dynamics
- Farm 215
- Calabash Tours
- HillsNek Safaris
To help marketing your brand and product directly, the Green Girls in Africa will:
- Match-make your product with relevant tour operators and DMCs in both Cape Town and Jo’burg.
- Make face-to-face sales representation calls with owners, senior buyers, and/or product managers at key tour operators and DMCs, including product training and regular updates.
- Distribute your brochure/marketing material (if required) to the right venues in Cape Town.
- Promote your brand and product through all Green Girls in Africa social media platforms, which is extensive and has loyal following.
- Provide product development support.
- Produce monthly sales reports with sales call feedback and contact details.
In order to achieve the above goals successfully, a Green Girl will come out to your establishment for a product familiarisation visit early in our working relationship (bed & board to be provided by you and travel expenses to be covered by us).